You Are Here: Home » Africa » Egypt: Three people killed in car bomb

Egypt: Three people killed in car bomb

Three people have been reported killed after a car rigged with an explosive device exploded in Abu Kebir township in Egypt’s Delta Province on Friday.
A security source told APA that those killed include two suspected members of the banned Muslim Brotherhood.

The source said the third victim has not been identified.

Police had arrived at the scene of the explosion moments after the blast which left the private vehicle completely destroyed. Since then the police have been combing the township for suspected explosives.

Egypt has seen an upsurge in violence including bombings and targeted assassination of security personnel since 2013.

Signature : APA

© 2009-2016 StarAfrica

Scroll to top
1